We provide both private and corporate clients with day-to-day advice on all aspects of Irish Employment law. We work with our clients to provide the best advice and solutions for their individual needs.
We also act as an Independent Workplace Investigators, Appeals Adjudicators and Mediators, offering independent support to in-house and external Human Resources Specialists.
Please contact us to discuss any of the following areas;
- Recruitment Policies
- Accidents and Injuries at Work
- Terms and Conditions of Employment
- Employment Contracts & Employee Handbooks
- Equality and Discrimination Law
- Disciplinary Actions
- Workplace Disputes or Grievances
- Performance Improvement & Monitoring
- Unfair Dismissals or Termination of Employment
- Union Consultation & Industrial Relations
- Bullying, Stress & Harassment at Work
- Health & Safety at Work
- Illness & Absence
- Addictions in the Workplace including Drugs & Alcohol Screening Procedures
- Injuries at Work
- Data Protection & Privacy
- Internet, Email, Social Media & Marketing Appropriate Usage Policies
- Corporate Responsibility & Ethics in the Workplace
The above is not an exclusive list. Should your requirements extend beyond this, please contact us by phone or e-mail to arrange an appointment.